The safety of our visitors and staff is our first priority. So, to ensure we minimise all risks and particuarly those associated with Covid-19 we have adopted the following approaches:
- We are operating all activities with group sizes managed to ensure we can maintain appropriate social distancing and be within Covid-safe guidelines.
- The site is designed to facilitate social distancing and we clean regularly. Multiple handwash stations are also available.
- Staff will complete a LFT if they show any potential symptoms of Covid or if they have reason to believe that they may be positive. If they test positive, they will isolate for a minimum of 5 days.
- To minimise congestion and risk upon arrival, we encourage you to pre-book, pay online and complete medical forms/waivers in advance.
- The café offers a take out service with a wide viewing area.
Opening is governed by government C19 guidelines.
We are fortunate in that our activities facilitate social distancing and require minimal close face to face contact with staff. In addition, medical research shows that the open outdoor environment is of low risk for the spread of the virus.
BF Adventure and the Goodygrane Activity Centre have been open and operating throughout C19 to offer support to vulnerable young people. Therefore, the team is experienced at operating ‘covidsafe’ and we have adapted the facilities and operating procedures to welcome more people back onsite.